My own workshop and I'm so excited that I'm bringing you two options!!
The 'Paint Your Own BirKim Workshop' will be exactly that.
On arrival, you'll be treated to a sexy G&T as the wonderful team behind Pickerings Gin will also be supplying some of their awesome 1947 Gin and mixers to get us into the Xmas spirit 🍸
I'll give you a quick 101 lesson behind BirKim and the process of your biqsue bag. Then you'll be able to start designing! I'll be bringing bag templates for you to sketch your ideas down before you begin. This helps to really get an idea of what you're after for your own Birkim!
There'll be a range of Amaco underglazes for you to play with.
After the event:
Once the workshop is finished, I'll take them away, them glazed and fire them. They'll then be wrapped up and delivered to Delicate Rebellion for collection. I'm aiming to have them ready for Monday 20th December - just in time for Christmas. You'll be notified that they are ready for collection.
Please collect as soon as possible as there isn't much space for storage on site
Thursday 16th December from 7 - 9pm
At the fabulous new shop and workspace from Delicate Rebellion. Situated in the incredible Arches at North Bridge in Edinburgh.
Please allow enough time to arrive. The North Bridge is currently partially closed and parking restrictions along with bus diversions may cause delays.
Please Note: Workshops will be limited to 10 spaces. This is to allow enough room for people to feel comfortable not wearing a mask. While you are 100% free to wear one, I won't be due to being profoundly deaf and needing to be able to communicate with others.
• Tickets are fully refundable up to 7days before the workshop. They are strictly non-refundable if it's within 7days. Tickets may be given to another person, but email confirmation must be given to avoid confusion.
• Any templates & trademarks are the ownership of Birkim Bags. They are there for workshop use only. They are not peermitted for use outside of the workshop or for use by any other businesses. They are protected by artistic license.
• Shipping is not available on workshop products. This allows a lower price and also ensures that your finished piece is neither lost or damaged in transit.
• The workshop is for 18+ only. I am unable to cater to younger audiences, especially as there will be alcohol on site. I reserve the right to refuse entry to the premises and you forfeit your ticket should you be found to be underage.
• Photography may be taken for promotional purposes during the workshop. Please inform upon arrival if you'd prefer not to be photographed. We will respect your right to privacy. Photography is the ownership of the Delicate Rebellion events team.
• I reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time. Immediate notice & refunds will be issued if this happens. I am not responsible for further costs incurred.
• The venue is wheelchair accessible. Please note that the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
• The venue has separate toilets on site